75091 St. Charles Place Suite G,
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Phone (760) 773-1053
Fax (760) 776-8139
7755 E. Gelding Dr., Suite C-104
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Phone (480) 483-0643
Fax (480) 483-0648
Replace old windows and doors and get up to $1,500 tax credit
Get up to $1500.00 Federal Tax Credit with the new Federal Energy Tax Credit Program
How it works:
Section 1121 of the stimulus package allows for a Federal Energy Tax Credit to homeowners, up to 30% of the cost of window & door replacement (or, a maximum of $1,500 for taxable years 2009 and 2010). To qualify, windows & doors must have a 0.30 U-Factor and 0.30 Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) or betterMany of our manufacturer’s windows and doors with the optional .30/.30 energy package upgrades can meet these requirements and help homeowners qualify for the Energy Conservation incentives of the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
How to qualify:
• Between February 18, 2009 and December 31, 2010, replace old windows and doors with products that meet or exceed the required .30 U-Factor and .30 Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC)
• Save your invoice and Manufacturer’s NFRC labels from the windows and doors
• Save the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 Manufacturer’s Certification Statement.
• Advise your tax preparer of any qualifying improvements
• The credit applies to the cost of the product only and does not include the installation costs
• California Window & Door does not intend to and is not providing legal or tax advice Consult IRS guidelines and a tax professional.
Learn more about federal tax credits for energy efficiency at www.energystar.gov
Learn more about the Economic Stimulus Plan (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009) at www.irs.gov